GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OPEN-FUTURE
1. A sale is only concluded after written confirmation or via e-mail by the seller. A start of execution counts as confirmation unless this has been done with reservation.
2. Any cancellation of an order must be made in writing. It is only valid with a written acceptance by the seller. In case of cancellation, a lump sum fee of 20% of the price of the order is due. A ceiling can be determined in consultation depending on the goods ordered.
3. The delivery dates are only provided by way of information and are therefore not binding unless expressly agreed. Delay in execution of the order can never give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement. If there is a delay of 30 days, the customer has the right to cancel the order without additional costs. This right lapses if Open-Future has indicated a longer delivery period than 30 days when ordering.
4. Transport and any insurance costs are always at the expense of the customer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
5. The invoice must be paid within 30 calendar days after the invoice date. Payments after this period bring interest equal to 10% by operation of law and without notice of default, as well as a lump sum of 10% on the invoice date. Interest is only due 7 working days after a registered notice of default has remained without effect.
6. Each order signifies acceptance by the customer of our terms.
7. In case of dispute, only the courts of the judicial district in which our company is established are competent and Belgian law is always applicable.
8. Delivery is at the risk of the buyer.
9. The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until full payment of the purchase price plus costs and interest.
10. By receiving or collecting the goods, the buyer expressly acknowledges that the merchandise meets his order and is free from any visible defect. The buyer must report other defects to the seller in writing within one month of discovering them.