This is an online training!
The course will cover how to protect Zabbix internal communications and secure sensitive information like user credentials or encryption keys. It is based on possibilities offered by Zabbix 5.2, using pre-shared keys, certificates, secret macros, external vault, and more.
In small groups (up-to 8 persons).
- The course is designed for users with knowledge about Zabbix components (Frontend, Server, Agents, Proxies) who wants to understand Zabbix security options on an expert level. It does not require any existing Zabbix certification.
- Securing frontend using HTTPS
- Using secret user macros
- Using key vault
- Securing database connections
- Securing internal communications using psk keys
- Securing internal communications using self-signed or trusted certificates
- Restricting Zabbix agent keys
- Securing frontend with granular user permissions