The course is fully dedicated to problem detection, from creating simple triggers to using new long-term analytics functions. Best practices would be demonstrated, like avoiding problem flapping and avoiding duplicated problems using Trigger dependencies or event correlations based on tags. It would also cover Zabbix tuning with detecting the most sensitive triggers and defining custom thresholds using context based user macros.
This is an online training and is available in English as well as in Dutch.
Latest release of Zabbix course material.
In small groups (up-to 8 persons).
- Detecting problems with Zabbix
- Detecting problems combining multiple metrics
- Most used trigger functions
- Time-based trigger functions
- Predictive trigger functions
- Long term analysis using trend data
- Preventing trigger flapping
- Detecting problems using log files
- Dependencies between problems
- Reacting to problems using actions
- Event correlation rules