At Open-Future we are recruiting system administrator and Open Source consultant engineers with a big interest and passion for Open Source related technologies. We believe that people who have an open mindset and who are eager to learn can become a valuable member of our team.
We hire Open Source consultant engineers whether we have a concrete project at a customer or not. We’re sure we will find a suitable and agreeably project.
Some possible concrete tasks can be:
- Help expand the Open-Future brand in the current market.
- Help our customers improve their Open Source ecosystem.
- Pre-sales activities are a possibility for the more technical sales-oriented consultants (but remain an option and thus not mandatory).
- A more specialized consultant also can optionally become a part time product teacher.
Do you have any experience in or are you interested in any of the following? If so, do not hesitate to contact us to further enhance your skillset.
We are looking for a team-oriented and communicative colleague who has a solid amount of knowledge:
- The Linux Operating System (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, …)
- Working with Open Source programs (Bash, perl, …)
- Knowledge of infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge of Network technology (DNS, tcp / ip, load balancers).
Nice to have:
- Provisioning, Configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, …)
- Backup Software (Zmanda, Bacula, SEP …)
- Monitoring Systems (Icinga, Zabbix, Nagios …)
- Security (SELinux, Iptables, …)
In addition, you meet the following conditions:
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mentality.
- You are communicative in writing and orally and are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have a driving license B.
We are a growing and people-oriented company within ICT consultancy. As an employee you will stay in a family atmosphere where the focus is on you. An individual with his/her personal needs and requirements.
We are committed to long-term cooperation with our employees and customers.
In addition to our family corporate culture, we offer you the following comprehensive salary package:
- An attractive gross monthly wage.
- Meal vouchers.
- Company car + fuel card.
- Mobile phone + subscription.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- Group insurance.
- An informal working atmosphere with room for your own initiative.
- Personal attention and guidance that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself.
- The possibility to obtain certificates and strengthen your knowledge.
Would you like to find out more about why Open-Future may be a good match for you? Persuade us with your resume in a suitable format and a cover letter detailing your competencies and why you think we should hire you.