As infrastructure engineer you provide support to the team that is confronted with systems and infrastructure on a daily basis. You work with these colleagues on improvements and think along with the business.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you think and work at a strategic level and determine, through a thorough analysis and financial support, technical solutions for the challenges that the customer faces. You position yourself as a link between business and technology. Furthermore you are able to create a good interaction between the two.
Some possible concrete tasks can be:
- Checking and optimising and automating environments.
- Implementing Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Check Linux administrative tasks and automate where possible.
- Implement best practices.
- Implement and optimise the best monitoring solutions.
- Migrating between different environments, for example on databases level or on OS level.
We are looking for a team-oriented and communicative colleague who has a solid amount of knowledge:
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure environments.
- Thorough knowledge of RedHat products, Suse products, Puppet, Ansible, Bacula, SEP, Zabbix, ….
- Knowledge of VMWare, RHEV, PHP, RedHat Cluster Suite, Zimbra, Amazon cloud, Python, bash, Ansible …
- Knowledge of Network technology (DNS, firewalls, switches, load balancers …).
In addition, you meet the following conditions:
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mentality.
- You are communicative in writing and orally and are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have a driving license B.
We are a growing and people-oriented company within ICT consultancy. As an employee you will stay in a family atmosphere where the focus is on you, as an individual with his/her personal needs and requirements.
We are committed to long-term cooperation with our employees and customers.
In addition to our family corporate culture, we offer you the following comprehensive salary package:
- An attractive gross monthly wage.
- Meal vouchers.
- Company car + fuel card.
- Mobile phone + subscription.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- Group insurance.
- An informal working atmosphere with room for your own initiative.
- Personal attention and guidance that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself.
- The possibility to obtain certificates and strengthen your knowledge.
Would you like to find out more about why Open-Future may be a good match for you? Persuade us with your resume in a suitable format and a cover letter detailing your competencies and why you think we should hire you.
Send an email to: email@example.com
Or contact us