With Differential and Incremental Backup
Bacula Enterprise covers more types of virtual environments than any other backup and recovery provider. That includes Proxmox Clusters, via its native, highly scalable, automated backup and recovery architecture. You can protect as much data as you like, with no added costs from Bacula. All with one single, modern, highly automated platform.
Bacula’s fully integrated solution backs up and recovers data from Proxmox environments, including its two virtualization technologies: Kernel-based Virtual Machine (QEMU/KVM) and container-based virtualization with Linux Containers (LXC). Just some of its features are:
• Scan Proxmox clusters to automate Bacula config for each virtual machine
• Snapshot-based online backup of any Proxmox VM, including QEMU, LXC
• Full image-level Proxmox backup
• Restore VM image to original or alternate Proxmox hypervisor
• Restore QEMU VM archive (.vma) to an alternate directory
• Restore LXC VM archive and configuration to alternate directory
Bacula also provides native, high performance backup and recovery for VMware, RHV, Hyper-V, KVM and Xen – and so much more. Stop paying too much to expensive vendors that give poor support. Start talking to a company that actually cares about you. If you need a backup and recovery company that prepares you for tomorrow, it’s time to get in touch with us.